Successful applicant will:
- work as a sub-contractor on a contract between Integrative Healing, LLC and the Integrative Health & Wellness Service of the DC Veterans Administration.
- Work under the guidance and supervision of Alaine Duncan, Director of Integrative Healing, LLC.
- provide auricular acupuncture in the 12 Points for Restoration & Balancetm (12pts4R&Btm) model for Veterans and Staff of the DC VAMC.
- provide auricular acupuncture on a research study on Gulf War Veterans Illness sponsored by the War Related Illness & Injury Study Center, also at the DC VAMC
- Maintain required VAMC trainings in, e.g. Contractor Rules of Behavior, HIPPA, and Information Security.
- Participate in twice-monthly, one-hour long, Integrative Health & Wellness Service staff meetings in person, or by phone.
- Period of performance is ASAP thru August 31, 2017.
Compensation: $100 per clinical hour. $55 per administative hour (VAMC-required trainings, meetings, clinical or management consultations with Alaine Duncan.). Payment will be made upon approval and payment of submitted invoice to the VA.
Schedule: Applicant will provide auricular acupuncture on a set schedule to be determined between the parties, on one or two days per week.
Acupuncture License in any State of the United States.
- Acupuncture License in any State of the United States.
- Graduation from an accredited acupuncture school with minimum Master’s Degree.
- Diplomate status from the NCCAOM
- Minimum 2 years of active clinical experience
- Have professional liability insurance with minimum $1,000,000 each claim and $3,000,000 Aggregate.
- Have familiarity with the 12 Points for Restoration & Balancetm (12pts4R&Btm) model.
- Demonstrated interest in trauma-informed acupuncture.
- Experience working with groups, flexibility, communication skills and sense of humor.
- Commitment to serve for the duration of the contract.
- Meditation or other mindfulness practice a plus.
- Experience working in large institutions a plus.
- Approval by the Integrative Health & Wellness Validation Process for wellness-care providers.
- This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Interested applicants should provide a Cover Letter and Resume to:
Alaine Duncan, Director, Alaine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrative Healing, LLC
PO Box 204
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Questions welcome. 301-806-4003.